With Wavestore’s highly-secure VMS at the heart of your total security solution, you have the freedom to bring together virtually any camera, device or system – combining video, metadata and audio - onto a common open-platform.
Whether you are looking for video only, or to fully integrate with any mix of the world’s leading brands of access control, intruder & perimeter protection, intelligent video analytics, and much more; Wavestore enables you to create complete best-in-breed systems that grow with your business and deliver robust and reliable management and recording.
What’s more, Wavestore is 100% developed in-house – not a white label solution developed elsewhere – which enables us to respond to even the most demanding customer requirements quickly and cost-eﬀectively.
Wavestore is compatible with 98% of all cameras on the market - including MOBOTIX
They deliver an enterprise recording, management and control solution for small to medium size security and video surveillance systems. Typically, at least 32 network cameras can be connected to the NVRs, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore's VMS. There is a hybrid option, which allows up to 16 analogue and typically up to 16 IP cameras to be connectd simultanously.
They deliver a recording, management and control solution for small and medium size security and video surveillance projects. Typically, up to 48 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied pre-installed with Wavestore's Video Management Software (VMS). Housed in a compact mini-tower case, suitable for desktop or shelf mounting, PT-Series NVRs can accommodate up to 4 x 3.5" hot swappable hard drives to provide up to 40TB of storage. This can deliver up to 45 days of continuous real-time recording from 48 Full HD cameras.
They deliver an enterprise recording, management and control solution for large size projects that demand mission-critical reliability. Typically, at least 128 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore's VMS. Throughput of 1200 Mbits/sec is provided with multiple network interfaces to segregrate incoming and outgoing network traffic. Ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance and maintain high-performance at all times.
- Combine the world's leading camera brands, technologies and formats from analog to the latest HD, 4K and 360
variants. Fully conformant to ONVIF Profile-S.
- Intregrate access control, intruder & perimeter detection, intelligent video analytics, ANPR, EPoS, PSIM/BMS and
- Highly-secure Linux architecture with hardening as standard, including up to 4096bit encryption, enforceable
password policies and no 'back door' access
- Choice of BASE, PREMIUM, ENTERPRISE & ULTIMATE levels to match your project requirements. Easy to
expand or upgrade at any time as your system grows and new technology emerges
- Compatible with a host of third-party off-the-shelf servers and appliances, or pre-installed on Wavestore's own
range of NVRs & HVRs
- Buy once, use forever - No recurring annual fees and 100% free technical support