Advantages of Buying from ABP Technology vs Direct
Recently, I met with 3CX partners in Florida, New Jersey, and Texas, gaining valuable insights into their business goals and challenges. It's exciting to see the growth opportunities partners are pursuing in 2023.
Interestingly, there's a misconception that buying directly from 3CX is more advantageous than purchasing from ABP. However, I want to provide clarity why ABP is the more compelling alternative and shed light on the fact that while this may not align with the desired route by 3CX, there are other wonderful options available for partners to consider, including 3CX.
ABP is a specialized distributor dedicated to meeting telephony partners' unique requirements. When you choose to work with us, you not only gain access to 3CX but also unlock numerous advantages that set us apart from others. These advantages include:
- Specialization in VoIP and Surveillance: ABP specializes in VoIP and surveillance, being one of the largest IP phone hardware distributors in the country.
- Diverse Product Mix: ABP has strong partnerships with leading vendors such as Yealink, Fanvil, and Snom, enabling them to negotiate competitive pricing and access exclusive promotions. In addition to phones we also provide products and solutions for other IP Technologies like Video Conferencing, Physical Security, Surveillance, Access Control, Network Infrastructure, IoT devices & NAT traversal.
- Strong Vendor Relationships: ABP's strong relationships with VoIP vendors allows early access to their latest products. ABP also develops special APIs and management tools giving partners advantages with cutting-edge solutions, better processes as well as technical thought leadership.
- World-class Logistics & Expanded Market Reach: ABP's highly specialized shipping for phones, and optional provisioning or customized fulfillment services extend to both North and South America, enabling businesses to seize growth opportunities and expand their presence in these regions.
Moreover, partners purchasing 3CX license keys from ABP, including new keys, renewals, and maintenance, enjoy the same partner level discounts and access to 3CX support and services. ABP partners also get credit, an additional layer of support for both the 3CX platform and endpoints, access to training, and a holistic approach to procurement that is not available when buying directly from the manufacturer.
ABP's IPTECHVIEW platform provides further benefits, including management and monitoring of 3CX deployments. This is especially valuable for MSPs and offers advantages such as:
- Simplified Management: IPTECHVIEW provides an easy way to monitor and control multiple 3CX installations using just one interface.
- Performance Visibility: Gain insights into the performance and health of your 3CX deployments, allowing you to assess their efficiency and make necessary adjustments.
- Proactive Alerts: Set up notifications and alerts for important events or performance thresholds, ensuring you can address any issues promptly.
ABP provides IPTECHVIEW for all 3CX licenses purchased at ABP at no cost for the first year ($48/year for licenses purchased elsewhere). Renewals for ABP purchased licenses in year 2 and after are only $24 per PBX/year.
In conclusion, when it comes to buying technology solutions, teaming up with a trusted distributor like ABP is the smart choice. We go above and beyond to support your business and ensure long-term success in the ever-changing tech world. Instead of buying directly from 3CX or other vendors, partnering with ABP means partners have a reliable one-stop shop that has your back.
Contact me at 972-831-1600 x108 or firstname.lastname@example.org for all your 3CX license needs.