Access and Video in one integrated system
You may know that ABP carries App-Techs servers, ISONAS access control and Milestone VMS software but did you know that by using MXPBridge you can integrate ISONAS directly into Milestone running on App-Techs servers using Milestone MXPBridge?
Bridge between Milestone XProtect and Access Control Systems
MXPBridge (Data Bridge for Milestone XProtect) is a middleware application that leverages the Openness of Milestone XProtect to provide powerful integrated solutions - limited only by your imagination!
Formula for powerful, integrated solutions ...
|+||Third-party Access Control System|
|+ App-Techs Easy NVR|
|=||Integrated Solution to the XProtect Smart Client|
The MXPBridge System
MXPBridge is middleware application that leverages the Openness of Milestone XProtect to provide powerful integrated solutions - limited only by your imagination! MXPBridge accepts data from 3rd-party systems (eg. Card Access) and submits this data to Milestone's "Event" subsystems. Then, by simply using the XProtect configuration wizard, these 3rd-party events can trigger events in the Smart Client (Matrix Windows) and empower the "Alarm Manager" to search for video associated with the 3rd-party events.
- Integrates 3rd-party Transactions (Card Access & Other) into the Milestone XProtect Event Sub-systems
- Software Independent Architecture
- Smart Client overlay buttons will communicate to 3rd Party Systems
- Works with Client or Server-Oriented Architectures
- Simple Integration that Only Requires Knowledge of Milestone XProtect's Configuration Features
- No extra hardware (No Dongle or PC)
MXPBridge Card Access Integrations with Isonas & ZK Access
- Card Access ("C/A") alarms will appear in the Smart Client's Alarm Manager. The C/A events will be searchable and the video associated with these door / card reader events will appear in the Alarm Manager's video pane.
- Card Access Events can trigger Virtual Matrix Windows in the Smart Client
- The Milestone Rules Wizard can move PTZ cameras, speed up recording, push video etc. based on C/A events.
- The Smart Client can use overlay buttons to send commands to the Card Access system.