Position: Sales IP Video Surveillance Solutions
ABP Technology - A leading distributor of IP products is searching for a sales representative or product line manager with experience in high-end CCTV, Video Surveillance. Experience in networking and IP based cameras is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development and product marketing duties along with sales.
- Meet daily and weekly sales goals. Quotas are established and reviewed quarterly.
- Respond to new leads and establish a working relationship with customers.
- Inputs and tracks orders per customers requests and purchase orders
- Prepares sales quotes and bids for customers
- Informs customers of any new service or product line offered by ABP.
- Communicates with all departments to determine pricing, availability, and vendor contacts
- Attend assigned training (product sales) during normal selling hours
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required:
All individuals must be able to perform each essential job function outlined in the description below. These requirements should be representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the required task.
- Self starter
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to negotiate effectively and persuasively
- Team player
- Able to develop and build open and trusting relationships with account base
- Possess a willingness to learn
Educational/Previous Experience Recommendations
- Requires a bachelors degree and/or equivalent experience with similar technology. Preference will be given to candidates with direct VoIP product experience and having worked in a similar role
- Work hours are aligned with assigned region / time-zone.
- Fast paced rapidly growing and evolving organization.
Base salary plus commissions.