Position: Product Manager VoIP Products
Location: Full-time Dallas, TX
Market Leader in distribution of IP Communication products is searching for a Product Manager.
The candidate must be an individual with a proven track record defining and managing new product initiatives. He or she must have experience with distribution through channel partners. The Product Manager will be responsible for identifying and selecting new products to distribute, qualifying business justification and opportunity, recommending product strategy and competitive positioning, managing product promotion, participating in development of required collateral and MARCOM campaigns and assisting to achieve corporate financial goals and the relationship with vendors. This position has a high level of interaction with senior management, sales and external entities including vendors and customers.
Accountabilities with Expected Results:
- Defines product portfolio and budget on a per product line basis
- Manages product from introduction to market saturation
- Develops sales collateral and presentations for product positioning
- Conducts sales training, participates in sales calls and represents the organization as a product expert at shows and marketing events.
- Participates and contributes in defining product vision, direction and market application
- Seeks new product and market opportunities to increase revenue, improve customer retention and expand offering
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise structure to internal and external individuals
- Monitors and reports on product success/failure to senior management
- 2+ years experience in product management, product development or marketing
- Strong technical skills
- Self-starter – demonstrated ability to structure own work and drive projects from their inception through to completion
Technical knowledge of telecommunications equipment and network architecture desirable; VOIP knowledge is a very strong plus.
- Experience creating messaging and sales collateral materials
- Excellent analytical, written and presentation skills
- Creative, strategic thinker able to quickly grasp complex issues
- Team player able to work effectively across an organization
- Versatility; ability to multi-task and shift focus to match changing priorities
- Excels in an entrepreneurial environment
Ideal Personal Profile:
- Strong ability to make decisions based on varying degrees of information
- High energy level and highly motivated
- Personable and effective communicator
- Proactive and accustomed to taking initiative
- Strong team leader and able to motivate others
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic, commitment and determination.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required, technical degree preferred, Masters Degree preferred. Preferable in marketing or engineering.
Please send CV and cover explaining your qualifications and interest in this position to firstname.lastname@example.org