Training will include extensive discussions on configuration and maintenance including:
Part I – Intro and Overview
- Model overview capabilities and limitations
- All general concepts and security features
- Multi-WAN feature utilization and options
- Load balancing and Route Policy
- Bandwidth Management and Auto-QoS for VoIP
Part II Advanced Management
- Central Access Point Management
- Central VPN Management for Single-Click Setup
- User Management
- Web Content Filter
- TR-069 based Private Cloud Centralized Management, Configuration and Monitoring Software
Cost & Special Promo:
The training is FREE.
On top of that we are offering 50% off MSRP on the Vigor 2925n/acrouter. (For attendees only)
We encourage you to get your hands on it before the training. This way you can get a headstart on discovering all the benefits this product has to offer and come with any questions you have on training day.
PLEASE NOTE: We understand plans and schedules change, but due to significant costs involved, for all no-shows and cancellations received after January 22, 2016, there will be a $49 fee.
Workshop Schedule & Location:
January 26, 2016 - Fort Lauderdale, FL @ 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
North Beach Village Design
600 Breakers Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Click to see agenda
What is required:
- Attendees must have at least basic knowledge of IP networking and understanding of router applications
- Laptop to participate in hands-on exercises
Attendees who complete training receive:
- Training completion certificate
There is limited seating at the event. It is best to sign up as soon as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We hope to see you there.